SkillsFuture: Scratch Coding for Arduino (C11741605)
Appreciate and develop a strong foundation in computational thinking, one of the core competency life skills in the 21st century, through digital animation and 2D game development using a simple-to-use, visual block-based software and unleash your creativity.
- Able to appreciate and understand simple programming.
- Able to program using a drag and drop type of software, Scratch.
- Able to apply good computational practice in creating a program.
- Understand simple circuits and electronics
- Able to use Arduino to fast prototype.
SKILLSFUTURE and UTAP claimable. Click here for skillsfuture claim user guide.
Please take note: participants need to bring their own laptops during lesson.
In most digital machines, microcontroller is the brain which send instructions to perform tasks and activities. In this course, participants will get to learn how to program an Arduino, a commonly used microcontroller, in a robotic vehicle and mark the first step of communicating with a robot through coding.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.”
NTUC Members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) with Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).
Course Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
- We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled, we will refund 100% to participants.
- Please note the venue of the training is subject to changes due to class size and availability of the classroom.
- Please note the minimal class size to start a class is 5 Pax.
Duration: 7 Hours
Braddell House, Singapore
Course Fee: $500
Funding and Grant Applications
For more information and group discounts, call +65 6294 6505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SkillsFuture & UTAP Claimable
Please submit your enquiry to know more about SkillsFuture and UTAP claimable.