SkillsFuture: Scratch Coding with Sphero
Develop a good understanding of computational thinking through application of Scratch like software and hardware such as Sphero to create and program robots to perform tasks.
SSG approved and claimable. Click here for skillsfuture claim user guide.
Robot will be our best friend in this digital era. Recognize their potential and develop a strong foundation in computational thinking, one of the core competency life skills in the 21st century, through coding and establish the communication channel with them.
- Introduce to the fundamentals of coding
- Learn to program and code with Sphero BB8 Robot
- Able to use Tynker Coding App
- Learn to integrate with Robotic sensorsAble to use Tynker Coding App
- Learn to navigate with Robot
- Learn to think logical, analysis, debugging and etc.
- Resolving mission challenge
Participants need to bring their own laptops during lesson
Course Duration: 7 Hours
Training Venue: Toa Payoh, Singapore
Course Fee: $500
Purchase the training kit at $99 (BB8 Sphero/ R2D2/BB9E ) ***Subject to availability