SkillsFuture: Scratch Coding with Arduino
Appreciate and develop a strong foundation in computational thinking, one of the core competency life skills in the 21st century, through digital animation and 2D game development using a simple-to-use, visual block-based software and unleash your creativity.
SSG approved and claimable. Click here for skillsfuture claim user guide.
In most digital machines, microcontroller is the brain which send instructions to perform tasks and activities. In this course, participants will get to learn how to program an Arduino, a commonly used microcontroller, in a robotic vehicle and mark the first step of communicating with a robot through coding.
- Able to appreciate and understand simple programming.
- Able to program using a drag and drop type of software, Scratch.
- Able to apply good computational practice in creating a program.
- Understand simple circuits and electronics
- Able to use Arduino to fast prototype.
Participants need to bring their own laptops during lesson