Robotic Series: Programming with Ozobot
TAKE THIS COURSE
Course Duration: 4 Hours
Age Group: 10 to 14
Venue: Braddell House, Singapore
Come meet the Ozobots: a family of tiny, smart robots! These right brain-left brain integrating bots build both creativity and coding skills in young learners.
Students will program the Ozobot Bits by drawing codable pathways and then continue on to program the robots using block-coding on tablets. In addition to the Bots, students will program using Scratch, a block-based programming language created by the MIT media lab.
The course is divided into four (4) parts.
- Introductory to Robotics and its application.
- Using Scratch as a coding platform and learn about sequencing and logic thinking.
- Use of sensors to determine decisions.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.Benefits of attending
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of coding and robotics
- Write and run Scratch programmes
- Program the Ozobot robot
- Appreciate how sensors is applied and its impact in our daily lives
- Search for references or activities on the Internet