Drone Series: Programming with DJI Tello using Scratch
TAKE THIS COURSE
Course Duration: 4 Hours
Age Group: 10 to 14
Venue: Braddell House, Singapore
See your code take flight as you program and control stunts with drones. You will learn to program the controller; create pre-programmed flight plans; and develop skills to fly a DJI Tello. Have fun with drones technique through challenges such taking off and landing, performing flips, taking photos, airshow maneuvers, free-flight air battles and more.
The course is divided into four (4) parts.
- Understanding the prinicpal of flight and aerodynamics.
- Exploring propeller parameters on flight, effect of motor efficiency and power.
- Diving into programming using Scratch programming software.
- Getting to know the calculation of flight paths and calculation of flight times.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Drone flight and its structure
- Write and run Scratch programmes
- Program the Tello DJI drone
- Appreciate how drones can be used and its impact in our daily lives
- Search for references or activities on the Internet