Robotic Series: Programming with Dash using Scratch
TAKE THIS COURSE
Course Duration: 4 Hours
Age Group: 6 to 10
Training Venue: Toa Payoh, Singapore
Course Level: Beginner
Dash are real robots that teach your kids to code while they play. Using our free apps and a compatible tablet or smartphone, kids learn to code while they make Dash sing, dance and navigate all around the house. Sensors on the robot mean they react to the environment around them, including your kids.
The course is divided into four (4) parts.
- Introductory to Robotics and its application.
- Using Scratch as a coding platform and learn about sequencing and logic thinking.
- Use of sensors to determine decisions.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.Benefits of attending
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of coding and robotics
- Write and run Scratch programmes
- Program the Dash robot
- Search for references or activities on the Internet
Skills you will learn
Who should attend?
- Great for kids wanting to learn their first programming language.
- Anyone wanting to learn about visual programming.
- Anyone interested in learning how to program.
- Teachers and parents with a young audience that need to be introduced to the world of computer programming.